I found the pattern for this solid sliceform heart on the Extreme Cards and Papercrafting blog. I imported the PDF file into Make-the-Cut where I cleaned up and refined the file. These pictures show the front and top views of the sliceform.
The card base was cut from plain white cardstock. The front of the card was cut from Robin’s Nest Glitter Gold Chipboard. The sliceform and inside liner were cut from Robin’s Nest Pink Bourdeaux Vellum.
The sliceform was suspended in the card front frame with fishing line. Dew Drops were added to the front of the card for accent. I think this makes a stunning card!!