Thursday, February 23, 2017

Layout Love&Fly

Hi everyone!!!


Here's Elisa, and today I want to show you this new Layout, called "Love&Fly"... Everything started with a Teal Cardstock Distressed Ocean. I choose other two cardstock: the Smoky Chevron Cardstock and the Brown Glitter Cardstock.
I decided to use as embellishment the little postcards in the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock... And I also decided which picture I could use. But... I was now sure about the picture size... So I create a collage with 2 sizes..... And I thought... wow, I like it? Why not using three sizes? Or four? Five was the perfect number... The same picture, five different sizes.
Looking at the little postacards, I was a butterfly on a stamp.... So I thought that the butterfly could be the second emellishment element.





But now, let me star by the beginning. Here are the three cardstock I used:




I pasted the five pictures on the dotted cardstok. Then I cut a frame around the pictures. SO I created a second frame pasted everything on the second cardstock.




The main cardstock I used is the Teal Cardstock Distressed Ocean . I splashed it with some green liquid watercolor... I also used a stencil with white texture paste on the left side, and then I watercolor that edge too. 




Then I stuck the pictures, the postcard and 2 stamps: in one stamp I put inside the "You & Me" sentiment (Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock)




In the end I die cut some butterflies by the cardstocks I used to create the frames for the pictures. And, of course, the clear Belgian Chocolate Mini Dew Drop. I distressed all the borders...
And the Layout is finished!!!




Here are some closer pictures:












List of supplies by The Robin's Nest:


Distressed Ocean Cardstock

Smoky Chevron Cardstock

Brown Glitter Cardstock

Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock

Belgian Chocolate Mini Dew Drop

Dew Dew Glue

13 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Yowzas!! This is super cute!!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!!!

Michelle Wells said...

Gorgeous layout!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful page!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!!!

Angela Tombari said...

That's a super cool layout! Fantastico!!!

Penny said...

Great page!

Laura said...

Great choose of colors and Beautiful sketch.

White Star Light said...

Thank you so much!!!

Charity said...

Love the mixed media look!!!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!

Cristina said...

uhhhh I love that stencil!!!!! So good project elisa...

Giorgia Rossini said...

Great project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...