Monday, March 20, 2017

A wonderful use of a beautiful tag

Colleen here with a wonderful use of a beautiful tag.  I love to make tags so decided to make a gift tag.  Something so very easy and smart to create.



I started with Kiwi Sobert Glitter Cardstock and a sizzix die to cut out two tags.  I then used a piece of an old doily and molding paste to add some texture to the tag.




I also added some ribbon up at the top and put some molding paste over that.
I glued only the bottom portion of the 2nd tag onto the back of the tag.  I cut off the top part of the tag so that it makes a great pocket to put a little gift or gift card in.





I used a rub-on down in the lower left corner from the Time Flies Rub On package.  I used one of doilies from the Doillie Die Cuts and cut out the clock from the one of the cards from the  Rusty Rose Cards set.  The butterfly was made cutting 2 butterflies from a punch and then used some Transfer Foils from ScraPerfect.  The foils are so easy to use and add a bit of color to the butterflies.  I finished the butterfly off with a Fall Foilige Tear Drop  and a brown dew drop from the Black Forest Mini Dew Drop.  

Lastly I added some ribbon and put green diamond drew drops from the Jolly Dew Drops package on the front and back of each ribbon.


I thank you for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to the Robin's Store to see some of the other awesome products.



5 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

Love the layers, great tag!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful tag! Love all the details!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I love the whole tag!

Bev Code said...

super fun bright and wonderful tag

Charity said...

The clock and doilie are perfect together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...