Sunday, March 12, 2017

Old Tunnels Through Rock Can Be Amazingly Beautiful

Tracy here today with another travel layout about our trip down Skyline Drive in Virginia last fall. It's a fairly simple layout because I didn't want to take away from the photos.
 


Robin's Nest Products


I also used the following ScraPerfect products since we are doing a cross promotion with them.


Other Products
Inks
Stencil
Cardstock

I started with a 5 x 12 " piece of the Khaki Glitter Cardstock and a 7.5 x 12" piece of the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock and glued the two of them together to make a 12x12" square. I used the Best Glue Ever for this as it makes it so much easier to get your edges lined up nice and straight. I then used a stencil and some brown ink to create the two starbursts on the Khaki Glitter Cardstock. I matted the photos with some brown cardstock and placed them on the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock. I cut out some chevrons using the Hunter Green with Glitter Cardstock and added some Mini Dew Drops on each of them. I used the Embellie Gellie  and the Best Glue Ever to get them right where I wanted them. 


I cut the map out of the Lodge Cutouts Cardstock, inked the edges and tucked it under the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock.


I inked and layered a Leafy Green Card and a Rusty Rose Card on top of each other and placed them on the bottom right corner.


To finish it off I used several rub ons from the Belgian Chocolate Boy Rub Ons




Here's another look at the finished layout




Thanks for stopping by!











6 comments:

Karen said...

Love that little raccoon!

Colleen said...

Fun page.

Michelle Wells said...

Really love the "natural" feel of this layout. Perfection

Penny said...

Great Layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Live your details! Super cute!

marie-christine denis said...

beautiful layout, love the rub-on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...