Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How to make an easy Tealight card


  



Today I am sharing a tutorial on how to make an easy Tealight Card which is a perfect little gift to give to a friend or loved one.


I will be using

Saffron-Cards Bike card
Rusty-Rose-Cards Rose card


To help with this tutorial I have added a template for you to work with




Start by cutting and scoring your card using the measurements above




Add strong double sided tape to the flap and fold the box section over.



Add some acetate to the inside of the window to protect your candles


Stick the two cards to the front of the card section


Stamp your sentiment of choice on to the doillie and tie a knot in a piece of ribbon about 3" long



Add the doillie to the front of the card, I also added some paper ribbon to add to the shabby chic feel


Layer the knotted ribbon, some pearl strand and a paper flower and add the front of the candle section


Here's what it looks like when decorated.


You could use this method to make a card in which to add some handmade chocolates, some jewellery or a silk scarf it's up to you.



You can find more of my projects on my blog


Thanks you for stopping by





6 comments:

Karen said...

Great tutorial...so pretty!

Penny said...

Very cute!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this! Great job!

Michelle Wells said...

I am in love with this! What a brilliant idea. Great tutorial :)

Colleen LoVette said...

This is just adorable.

Tracy F. said...

Love this! Very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...