Monday, June 5, 2017

A popular card for this month, Father's Day is approaching fast

Colleen here with a quick and easy Father's Day card.


I started with the great two sided Red Plain Linen Cardstock to make this card.

I glued down the left portion of the shirt first and then lined up the right hand side of the paper so that the stripes matched and used The Best Glue Ever.  You can fold down the tops to create the open shirt look.  I used a pot dot under the right hand side to make it stand up a little.



Next I glued on the buttons and made a pocket with the saying on the front.  I used a die to add behind the pocket to make it look like a fancy handkerchief.  To finish it off I added the bow and inked the edges.

I cut the bow tie from my Silhouette and used the Brown Glitter Cardstock.  Once the glue has dried just glue it down on your card.







Products used:

Red Plain Linen Cardstock
Brown Glitter Cardstock
The Best Glue Ever
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...