Saturday, June 17, 2017

DIY Notebook with Glittered Zoo cardstock

Hi everyone!
It's Angela here today with you and this is my new project made with the beautiful glitter patterned paper by The Robin's Nest.


Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT

It's a note book, or a travel note book, or maybe a mini album... I think it's a bit of that.


Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


I'm a stationery addicted and sometimes I love to make my own note book.
This time I was inspired by a glittered Leopard cardstock from the zoo collection.



Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


Fist, I decided to give vitamine to my notebook, because it will host a few spring story. So, I colored it with my Oxide.


Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


To cover the mess of the paint on the inside cover, I adhered stripes of whasi tape. I chose a geometric optical pattern in  black and white .


Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT

The fist page of the mini is a welcome page where I wrote the date. A few colored dew drops give a happy welcome  to the reader.



Tall Tale Mini Album by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT

I hope you like the idea. Why don't you try to make your own mini note book?
Thanks for stopping by.

Love,
NG

The Robin's Nest products used:
12" Brown Glitter Leopard Cardstock
Flame Dew Drops
Mint Chocolate Dew Drops
Dew Dew Glue

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute!!

Tonya said...

Love how you did the cover of this mini album! Awesome job! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...