Saturday, June 17, 2017

Enjoy the Ride

Hi everyone! It is me, Tonya and I am excited to say that I'm back as a guest designer for the Robin's Nest! Today I want to share a simple card I created. 
I started with a folded 5 1/2"x5" piece of Smoky Chevron Cardstock as my card base. I cut two Woodland Wreath Diecuts from Brown Glitter Cardstock and a 3 1/3"x4" piece of  Vellum and adhered to the base of the card.


I cut a banners from the Rosy Stripe Cardstock and the Valentine Hearts Cardstock and added to the card.


Next I shaped Azure Flowers Die Cuts along with some flowers and leaves that I punched and cut from the following cardstocks: Vanilla Fleur GlitterMoss Green Glitter and Wrap Glitter. To finish the flowers I added buttons to the center along with Fresh Mowed Grass and Light Ale Dew Drops.


I looped some of the silver cording from the Rosy Straw Pack and adhered to the upper corner of the wreath and I finished the card off with a bicycle from the Azure Bike Die Cuts.


There you have it! Easy peasy card! Be sure to check out the Robin's Nest website to see what new products they have in their shop and stop by the Chattering Robin's blog for inspiration!
As always if you have questions about this project please let me know.


Thanks for stopping by, hope your Saturday is awesome and enjoy creating!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute card.

Karen said...

pretty card

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Awesome job!! I love it!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Just LOVE this card! The little details and different patterned papers - so awesome!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable Tonya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...