Friday, June 2, 2017

How to make a suit card

Hi All,

Today I am coming with card made for a man. it is always harder to create something for guys. Soon we have Father's Day so this card might be ideal for father. I have prepared two of them using different cardstocks

I have used:

I prepared my background, glue them together
Next I start preparing my suit

from small tag I cut bottom part for my pocket
and added to my suit with dew drops as a buttons
I glue all my part together and cut my suit
and added to my background on 3d sticky pads
and my cards are ready
Hope you like them! Have a nice weekend

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful tutorial. Thanks!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love these!! Great job!

Michelle Wells said...

LOVE!!!!! Very clever technique :)

Colleen said...

Great cards. Perhaps you could give the sizes and the size of what you cut out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...