Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stripes, diamonds and circle

Hello everyone!!

Here is Elisa, from Italy... I want to show you my last project for The Robin's Nest

When I saw for the firts time the Getaway Stripe Cardstock I decided that it was perfect for play with my cutter and creating a different length striped patterned paper... I choose the Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock for background. 


Here you can have a look to the step by step video, I hope you enjoy it:




And here some closer photos, I want to show you every particoular:

Rub-on sentiment


London Eye and diamonds layers


Dew drop, diamonds and stripes

Stripes and glitter background



Supplies list:

Getaway Glitter Cardstock
Getaway Stripe Cardstock
Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock
Saffron Diamond Cardstock
Time Flies Rub-onDew Drops

5 comments:

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very nicely done!

Karen said...

Great effect with the background stripes!

Michelle Wells said...

Stunning! Love all the pattern play :)

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great combos! Love it!

White Star Light said...

Thank you very much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...